Saturday, May 23, 2020

Holiday Night Pajamas

These are adorable and such a fun make to sew too.  These are the Holiday Night Pajamas from Sew a Little Seam.  I made a standard size 4 and they're a little too long for my little one - but the cuffs mean I can turn them up so there's room to grow.  


The pattern has very detailed photo instructions - I didn't bother to follow them too closely except for how the facing and the neckbinding fit together.


I have some iron in name tags (that I also sew in) that add a lovely personal touch!

All the fabric and notions (buttons and interfacing) were from stash.  I used two types of cotton flannel - the cats I purchased in Joanns in the US in 2018 and the foxes in Spotlight in 2017.  Its nice to be making a dent in the stash :)  I'd forgotten that I'd bought the cats when fabric shopping with my little person.  It feels so long ago and so strange now that I'd choose to bring the three of us around fabric shopping.  I hope that sense of ease returns soon.


Little person loves them (but won't stay still for photos these days!)


Rather pleased with my pattern placement here.



Size: 4
Changes: None!
Fabric: Spotlight (foxes) and cats (Joanns) both cotton flannel
Notions: labels from Ali Express, interfacing from Made Marion and buttons from stash
Notes: Though I *hate* taping together pdfs but the final product was worth it.  Just a pity that it isn't provided as a A0 file as well.  I'm a lot happier paying for printing if its less of the boring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment