Saturday, May 25, 2019

Tutu



A satisfyingly quick make for my little person.  I've had this material in my stash for so I can't remember where I bought it. 



I like the colour and pattern but the fabric is so stiff that my clothing options were limited.  Its been in my 'maybe I should donate this' pile for ages but I had inspiration one morning.  I overlocked the raw edges and doubled up the fabric to make a rectangle.  I closed one end and had my little person add the silver stars from my craft stash for a nice extra element.  (My little person was a little heavy handed so there's quite a few - fingers crossed it never bursts open!)



Told you!



I made two.  I added my little person's name to theirs and then added a little handmade ribbon to the other one I made as a gift.  I used the alternate sides for the pair of them in the unlikely event both are ever worn in the same space to provide contrast.  (I definitely over think these things)





Ribbon, stars and labels also from stash. Both the ribbons and stars are also from deep stash times!

Another 2.5m out of stash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment